Monday 1 August 2011

Introducing Ourselves...

Name? Archie Barnett.

Age? 16.

Most memorable match? Wembley, Manchester City 1 – 0 Manchester United.

Favourite player, why? David Silva, wonderful craftsman in the centre of the park. Lack any imagination without him.

Why do you support Manchester City? Came through the family, all of my family were fans so I had to follow. I realise that it was the right path to go and delighted to support such a great club with such a promising future ahead of it.


Name? Aaron Leggott.

Age? 18.

Most memorable match? Beating Stoke 1-0 in the FA Cup final at Wembley or UEFA Cup against Hamburg in 2009 purely because of the great atmosphere created by the City fans.

Favourite player, why? David Silva, the guy oozes class on every blade of grass on the pitch, one of the best players to ever put on the Manchester City shirt, and will undoubtedly become a legend at he club.

Why do you support Manchester City? Because of my dad! He passed the ‘City bug’ to me and took me to my first ever game against Blackpool, our first game in league 1 (then called the 3rd Division). I remember walking out of the concourse at Maine Road and thinking “wow”. The only way was up for the club from then on, and I’ve loved the Blues ever since. It’s been a rollercoaster ride for us, but one which was certainly worth riding and I am sure we will be going up rather than down in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment